You get about 4600 cubic inches of room to carry all you will need for just about any condition you may be working or traveling under. Another feature that draws train crews especially, are the many pockets/compartments, both zippered and open "slip" pockets for the many documents, special instructions, government regulations and more, that are required in the railroad industry. This bag is also available in sets.
Along with the common features all of our bags share...the Double Header II has...
- Capacity: Approximately 4600 cubic inches.
- Main compartment measures 14 W-13 H-15 L for a total of about 2800 cu. in.
- End compartments for your shoes, shave kits, lantern, glove pouches, radio paksets etc. The GCOR or other rule books fit in either one also.
- Full length zipper pockets on both sides and on each end.
- Interior slash pockets for small items.
Nylon shoulder strap with...
- Heavy duty, 2" steel "D" rings.
- Heavy duty steel snap hooks.
- Non slip pad.
- Railroad tested!!!
This bag uses the same design as our Double Header LU-5200 item and is very popular both as an onboard grip or, for an away from home terminal bag to keep at hotel, motel or dorm facility at the other end of the road. This bag has just as many compartments as its bigger version with the only difference being that the main compartment is only 15 inches in length instead of 20 inches . This bag is available in sets.