Overnighter Large Backpack:
- Dimensions: 21” H x 15” W x 81/5” ...footprint approx. 15” x 15 “.
- Full height open slash pocket on “back” side to allow custom padding to suit your needs.
- Capacity: Approximately 3900-4000 cubic inches in two compartments...
- The main compartment measures 15 W-20 H-9 D for about 2700 cu. in. There is a 14" deep slip pocket on inside that can be used for a laptop, magazines, etc.
- General Code Of Operating Rules (GCOR) compartment...for all required publications or documentation your railroad may require. This compartment also has an exterior zipper pocket and slash pocket for quick access to train lists, time tables, radio pack sets or any other items you typically use during your tour of duty or road trip.
- Large, open, elastic topped pouch on each side of bag for lanterns, thermos, shoes, etc.
- Wide, closed cell foam, padded shoulder straps with super lock adjusters.
- Compression straps on sides to snug bag against your body.
- Double carry/hang loops on top of bag.
Local Travel Bag
- Approximately, 2700 cubic inches capacity.
- In addition to the large (9x15x15) main compartment, there is an open topped, elasticized pocket on each end for thermos, lantern, paper work etc.
- A two thirds height full length, zippered, bellows pocket on "front" side of bag.
- Two full length, 15 x 6" deep strip pocket with sewn dividers in the front and back zippered slash pockets.
- Side release buckled compression straps to take pressure off of zipper in case bag is "stuffed" or for holding a coat, raingear etc.